Purchase a new home or refinance your current mortgage!
This Loan is Federally insured by the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD).
This Loan can be under the borrowers name or in the name of their revocable family trust.
What happens when we pass?
The heirs will have the option to list and sell the property to pay off the loan and keep any left over equity, or to obtain a new loan to payoff the debt and keep the property.
If at the end of the loan you owe more than the property is worth at the time of passing, the insurance will pay the difference and nothing will be owed by any heirs.
Properties that qualify:
- single family homes
- FHA approved condos
- 2 unit, 3 unit, and 4 unit homes
- manufactured homes
- properties with acreage
- rural properties
Reverse Mortgage is easier than you think. You owe it to yourself to find out today!
Qualifying with exceptions can be made to:
- bad credit
- low credit scores
- low income
- short sale
- medical history
- how long you have owned the property
- property needs major repair
- unique opportunities
You owe it to yourself to know the possibilities!
The purpose of this loan:
- to help structure the rest of your life and be independent
- to payoff existing mortgage and eliminate mortgage payments
- to improve cash flow
- to payoff auto or any other debts and reduce payments
- for vacation
- to remodel your home
- to buy out heirs
- to refinance existing reverse to access more money
- to keep money in the bank as reserves
Purchase a home with a Reverse Mortgage!